If you are looking for a rich and sweet jam recipe, why not try milk jam? This delicious and easy recipe can be prepared quickly and guarantees a sweet and creamy flavor that will delight you.
To cook this jam, you will need a liter of whole milk and powdered sugar. After heating the milk in a saucepan, you add the sugar and stir until it is completely dissolved. Then you simmer the mixture for about an hour and a half, stirring occasionally to prevent the jam from burning.
The jam is ready when the mixture has thickened and taken on a caramel color. You can then pour it into sterilized jars, which can be stored in a cool, dry place for several weeks.
Milk jam is absolutely delicious spread on fresh bread or used as a filling for pancakes or waffles. You can also use it as a base ingredient for delicious desserts, such as pies or cakes.
If you are looking for other original and tasty jam recipes, I recommend that you take a look at this website which offers a multitude of recipes: “Milk jam: a sweet treat to make yourself-even”. You will find ideas for all tastes and desires, from the most classic to the most original.
In short, milk jam is an easy and tasty recipe that you absolutely must try. So let yourself be tempted and enjoy this sweet treat!
Looking for an easy-to-make milk jam recipe that delivers a rich, sweet flavor? This recipe is made for you! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up delicious homemade jam in no time. In this article, we will show you how to prepare this recipe step by step.
To prepare this delicious milk jam, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 500 grams of sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- The juice of a lemon
To prepare this recipe you will need:
- With a wide saucepan
- A wooden spoon
- Glass jars for storing jam
Now that you have all the necessary ingredients, you can start preparing the milk jam:
- In a large saucepan, for the whole milk, sugar and sachet of vanilla sugar. Mix the ingredients well.
- Put the saucepan over medium heat and stir constantly with a wooden spoon to prevent the milk from burning.
- Add the lemon juice and continue to stir until the mixture thickens and takes on the consistency of jam.
- Pour the jam into previously sterilized glass jars and seal them tightly.
- Let the jam cool to room temperature, then store in the refrigerator.
Tips for a successful recipe
- Use whole milk for a creamy, rich texture.
- Stir the mixture constantly to prevent it from burning.
- Don’t add too much lemon, as it can alter the flavor of the jam.
- To sterilize glass jars, wash them well in hot soapy water, then boil them for 10 minutes.
Uses of milk jam
Milk jam is delicious on toast, croissants or pancakes. It can also be used to garnish cakes or pies. This jam is so delicious you can even eat it with a spoon!
This easy milk jam recipe delivers a rich, sweet flavor that’s sure to please the whole family. Feel free to experiment with different recipes to add even more flavor to your jam. You can also use this jam to prepare other recipes such as puff pastries or ice cream sundaes. So what are you waiting for to try this recipe?