Thermomix is an essential appliance in the kitchen, which allows you to cook a variety of recipes with incomparable ease. That’s why we offer you a very easy and quick orange jam recipe to prepare with a thermomix. This is the easiest and fastest recipe to perform with this type of device.
If you are looking for an easy and quick orange jam recipe to make with a thermomix, look no further! There orange jelly is the recipe for you. With oranges, sugar and water, you will get delicious orange jam in just 30 minutes. It is much less than with a classic saucepan. This recipe is very simple and can be adapted to your taste. We advise you to add spices such as cinnamon, ginger or lemon zest for an even more intense taste and color.
For this quick and easy marmalade recipe to make with a thermomix, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg oforange
- 550 g of sugar
- 4 lemons
- 100ml water
The steps to follow for this recipe to be a success are as follows:
- peel them orange and cut them into slices.
- Put the fruit slices in the bowl of the thermo-mix and blend for 8 seconds at speed 8.
- Put the sugar and water in the Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 seconds at speed 4.
- Add the lemons and blend for 10 seconds at speed 4.
- Pour the mixture into sterilized jars and seal them tightly.
- Leave to macerate for 2 to 3 days in a cool place.
- Your marmalade is ready to be tasted!
You will obtain with this recipe a very fragrant orange jam with a beautiful orange color. You can keep it for several months in a cool, dark place.
Make a simple and quick orange jam with a Thermomix is possible and accessible to all. Thanks to the various accessories offered for the thermomix, you can even add dried fruits or spices according to your tastes and desires. You will create original and creative recipes to share with your loved ones!